(All songs by George Winston except where noted)
1. Dr. Professor Holly - inspired by the New Orleans pianists Professor Longhair, Allen Toussaint, James Booker III, as well as by Buddy Holly) - see the Professor Longhair documentary Fess Up, and see James Booker documentary Bayou Maharajah.
2. Rain – from George’s album Winter Into Spring. – look up Steve Reich.
3. You’re a Good Sport Charlie Brown / You’re In Love Charlie Brown/ Kolina’s 3/4 Blues (the first 2 songs are by Vince Guaraldi – the first and third songs are from George’s future album COUNT THE WAYS-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 3, and the second song is from George’s album Linus and Lucy: The Music of Vince Guaraldi Vol 1– go to http://anatomyofvinceguaraldi.com/ for information on the future Vince Guaraldi documentary THE ANATOMY OF VINCE GUARALDI.
4. Woods – from Autumn.
5. Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
1. Butterfly/ Spring - from the future album EASTERN MONTANA
2. Beverly - from NIGHT
3. The Gentle Rain (by Luiz Bonfa)
4. Roadhouse Blues (by the Doors), including part of the song Route 66 Theme (by Nelson Riddle),– from the future album NO CLOCKS-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS, Vol 2 - (inspired by James Booker III - see the James Booker documentary Bayou Maharajah).
5. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER
6. Cast Your Fate to the Wind (by Vince Guaraldi, 1962) – from George’s album Linus and Lucy: The Music of Vince Guaraldi Vol 1 - look up the website for the future Vince Guaraldi documentary The Anatomy of Vince Guaraldi.
7. Prelude/ Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst (the second song is traditional Ukrainian) -the first two songs are from DECEMBER, and the third song is from PLAINS. – look up Steve Reich.
8. Bon Voyage (by Vince Guaraldi) –from George’s album Linus and Lucy: The Music of Vince Guaraldi Vol 1