1. Dr. Professor Holly - inspired by New Orleans pianists Professor Longhair, Allen Toussaint, James Booker III, as well as by Buddy Holly) - see the Professor Longhair documentary Fess Up, and see James Booker’s documentary Bayou Maharajah.
2. Rain – from George’s album Winter Into Spring. – look up Steve Reich.
3. -You’re a Good Sport Charlie Brown / You’re In Love Charlie Brown/ Kolina’s 3/4 Blues (the first 2 songs are by Vince Guaraldi –the first song is from George’s future album COUNT THE WAYS-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 3, and the second song is from George’s album Linus and Lucy: The Music of Vince Guaraldi Vol 1– go to http://anatomyofvinceguaraldi.com/ for information on the future Vince Guaraldi documentary.
4. Woods – from Autumn.
5. Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
1. Butterfly/ Spring - from the future album EASTERN MONTANA
2. Beverly - from NIGHT
3. The Gentle Rain (by Luiz Bonfa)
4. Roadhouse Blues (by the Doors), including part of the song Route 66 Theme (by Nelson Riddle) – from the future album NO CLOCKS-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS, Vol 2 - (inspired by James Booker III - see the James Booker documentary Bayou Maharajah
5. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER
6. Hana [A Flower For Your Heart] (by Shoukichi Kina) – from NIGHT
7. Prelude/ Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst (the second song is traditional Ukrainian) -the first two songs are from DECEMBER, and the third song is from PLAINS – look up Steve Reich.