1. Dr. Professor Holly (inspired by Professor Longhair and Buddy Holly).
2. Rain from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. Air Music/ Caitlin's 3/4 Blues/ Rain Rain Go Away (the first and third songs are by Vince Guaraldi) the first and third songs are from George's album LOVE WILL COME: THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI VOL 2 - look up the website for the future Vince Guaraldi documentary THE ANATOMY OF VINCE GUARALDI. http://anatomyofvinceguaraldi.com/
4. Woods from AUTUMN.
5. Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas "Fats" Waller & Teddy Wilson).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
2. TThe Twisting of the Hayrope (Casadh An tSÚgáin) (traditional Celtic, learned from Patrick Ball, and the Bothy Band) from MONTANA - A LOVE STORY
4. Roadhouse Blues (by the Doors), including the songs Route 66 Theme (by Nelson Riddle), and Angel (by Wes Montgomery) from the future album NO CLOCKS-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS, Vol 2.
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER
7. Cast Your Fate to the Wind (by Vince Guaraldi, 1962) from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI.
8. Encore: guitar piece: Sandy River Belle (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar)