1. Dr. Professor Holly (inspired by Professor Longhair and Buddy Holly).
2. Rain â€“from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ from Georgeâ€™s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods â€“from AUTUMN.
5. Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller & Teddy Wilson).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) -from SUMMER.
2. Beverly â€“ from the future album NIGHT-A LOVE STORY
3. A Change is Gonna Come (by Sam Cooke) - â€“ from RESTLESS WIND
4. Pixie (by James Booker III / Tipitina (by Professor Longhair & based on the slow James Booker III version) â€“ the first song is from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS-A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT.
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm (by the Doors)â€“ from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
8. Encore: guitar piece: Sandy River Belle (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar)