1. Dr. Professor Holly (inspired by Professor Longhair and Buddy Holly).
2. Rain â€“ from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3.Air Music/ Caitlinâ€™s 3/4 Blues/ Rain Rain Go Away (the first and third songs are by Vince Guaraldi) â€“the first and third songs are from Georgeâ€™s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods â€“ from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
2. The Twisting of the Hayrope ( Casadh An tSÃšgÃ¡in ) (traditional Celtic) â€“ from MONTANA â€“ A LOVE STORY
3. A Change is Gonna Come (by Sam Cooke) â€“ from RESTLESS WIND
4. Roadhouse Blues (by the Doors), including the song Route 66 Theme (by Nelson Riddle) â€“ from the future album NO CLOCKS-THEMUSIC OF THE DOORS, Vol. 2.
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Cast Your Fate to the Wind (by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI.
8. Encore: guitar piece: Sandy River Belle (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar)