1. Dr. Professor Holly (inspired by Professor Longhair and Buddy Holly).
2. Rain â€“ from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ From LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods â€“ from AUTUMN.
5. Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller & Teddy Wilson).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Muted Dream (Bouquet 4) - from SPRING CAROUSELâ€“A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
4. Pixie (by James Booker) / Tipitina (by Professor Longhair & based on the slow James Booker version) â€“ the first song is from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS-A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT.
5. Harmonica piece: Kai Forest
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm (by the Doors)â€“ from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
8. Encore: guitar piece: Beaumont Rag (by Samuel Peacock, 1929, learned from Doc Watson)