1. Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand (by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain â€“ from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods â€“ from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Maui Serenade (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley learned from Slack Key guitarist Abraham Konanui) - includes the songs Slack Key # 1 (traditional)/ Slack Key # 2 (traditional)/ Aloha Ia No O Maui (by Alice Johnson), Salomila (traditional)/ Papalina Lahi Lahi (traditional or Alice Johnson & Johnny Noble).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Muted Dream (Bouquet 4) - from SPRING CAROUSELâ€“A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
4. New Orleans Shall Rise Again #5 in A minor (inspired by James Booker).
5. Harmonica piece: Derentwaterâ€™s Farewell/ Shrimp Tails Up the Water (traditional Celtic).
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm (by the Doors)â€“ from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar- Sally Ann