1. Skating/ Annaâ€™s 3/4 Blues â€“ (first song by Vince Guaraldi) - the first song is from Georgeâ€™s album LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
2. Colors/ Tamarac Pines â€“ from Georgeâ€™s albums AUTUMN and FOREST.
3. Time For Love/ Be My Valentine Charlie Brown/ Love Will Come (by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ from Georgeâ€™s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 2.
4. Moon/ Lights in the Sky â€“ from AUTUMN and FOREST.
5. Funeral March of a Marionette [aka the Alfred Hitchcock Theme] (by Charles Gounod, 1872)/ Dog & Cat (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller, Teddy Wilson, and Donald Lambert).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Kuuipo Ona Ona (by Maddy Lam, arranged by Fred Punahoa, learned from Led Kaapana).
1. Prelude/ Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst â€“ from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
2. Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST.
3. Temperance Reel (traditional Appalachian, learned from Curt Bouterse).
4. The Masked Marvel (by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
5. Harmonica piece (medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes) - Piney Woods/ Lost Indian (fiddler Ed Haleyâ€™s version).
6. Thanksgiving â€“ from DECEMBER.
7. Building the Snowman/ The Snowmanâ€™s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) â€“ from FOREST.
8. Urban Lullaby in C.
9. Encore - guitar piece: medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes: Lincoln/ Old Mother Flannigan.