1. Skating/ Annaâ€™s 3/4 Blues â€“ (first song by Vince Guaraldi) - the first song is from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
2. Colors/ Tamarac Pines â€“ from AUTUMN and FOREST.
3. Linus & Lucy/ Waiting for the Great Pumpkin (aka Graveyard Theme)/ The Great Pumpkin Waltz (by Vince Guaraldi) - the first and third songs are from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
4. Moon/ Lights in the Sky â€“ from AUTUMN and FOREST.
5. Traveling Light/ Chase (the second piece is a stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller & Teddy Wilson).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley: Kaneâ€™s Tune (by George Kuo)/ E Lilue E (by Anton Kaâ€™oâ€™o & learned from Led Kaapana) / Radio Hula (learned from Led Kaapana, arranged by Fred Punahoa) /Moana Chimes (by M. K. Moke)/ / Punaluâ€™u (by George Kipoa & learned from George and Tina Kaapana)/ Kaneâ€™s Tune (by George Kuo).
1. Prelude/ Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst â€“ from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
2. Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST.
3. Temperance Reel (traditional Appalachian, learned from Curt Bouterse).
4. The Masked Marvel (by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
5. Harmonica piece:Nancyâ€™s Waltz (by Chris Romaine).
6. Thanksgiving â€“ from DECEMBER.
7. Building the Snowman/ The Snowmanâ€™s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) â€“ from FOREST.
8. Urban Lullaby in C.
Encore - traditional Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar: Going Across the Sea.