1. New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain â€“ from Georgeâ€™s album WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. Air Music/ Caitlinâ€™s 3/4 Blues/ Rain Rain Go Away (the first and third songs by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ the first and third songs are from Georgeâ€™s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods â€“ from AUTUMN.
5. Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller & Teddy Wilson).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Dream (Bouquet 4) - from SPRING CAROUSELâ€“A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
4. Pixie (by James Booker) / Tipitina (by Professor Longhair & based on the slow James Booker version) â€“ first song from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS-A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT.
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin.
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm â€“ from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune): Sandy River Belle.