Charleston Music Hall
MAR 19 2016 Charleston, SC
- New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair)
- Rain - from George's album WINTER INTO SPRING
- Air Music/ Caitlinâ€™s 3/4 Blues/ Rain Rain Go Away (first and third songs by Vince Guaraldi) â€“ the first and third songs are from Georgeâ€™s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 2
- Woods - from AUTUMN
- Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller & Teddy Wilson)
Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan)
- Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER
- Bouquet 4 (Dream 1) [Muted Ballad in F] - from SPRING CAROUSELâ€“A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
- Pixie (by James Booker) - from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS - A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT
- Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardroin
- Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
- Riders on the Storm - from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY - THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS
- Encore: guitar piece: traditional Appalachian fiddle tune: Sandy River