The Outpost Performance Space
FEB 03 2016 Albuquerque, NM
- Charlie Brownâ€™s Thanksgiving/ Mikaâ€™s 3/4 Blues - (first song by Vince Guaraldi) from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 1.
- Colors/ Tamarac Pines - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Linus & Lucy/ Halloween (aka Graveyard Theme)/ The Great Pumpkin Waltz (by Vince Guaraldi) - the first and third songs are from Georgeâ€™s album LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
- Moon/ Lights in the Sky - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Funeral March of a Marionette [aka the Alfred Hitchcock Theme] (by Charles Gounod, 1872)/ Dog & Cat (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller, Teddy Wilson, and Donald Lambert).
- Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Kuuipo Ona Ona (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece by Maddy Lam, arranged by Fred Punahoa, learned from Led Kaapana).
- Prelude/Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst - from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
- Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST
- Bouquet 1 (More Than You Know) â€“ from SPRING CAROUSEL â€“ A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT
- Pixie #13 in C (Spring & Gobajie â€“ A Foggy Day) [inspired by James Booker] - from SPRING CAROUSEL â€“ A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT
- Harmonica piece: Nancyâ€™s Waltz (by Chris Romaine).
- Thanksgiving - from DECEMBER.
- Building the Snowman/ The Snowmanâ€™s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) - from FOREST
- Love Hides (by the Doors)
Encore - traditional Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar: Lincoln/ Old Mother Flannigan