La Paloma Theatre
OCT 11 2014 Encinitas, CA
- Charlie Brownâ€™s Thanksgiving/ Mikaâ€™s 3/4 Blues - (first song by Vince Guaraldi) from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 1.
- Colors/ Tamarac Pines - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Time For Love/ Be My Valentine Charlie Brown/ Love Will Come (by Vince Guaraldi) - from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 2.
- Moon/ Lights in the Sky - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Dog & Cat (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller, Teddy Wilson, and Donald Lambert).
- Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Kuuipo Ona Ona (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece by Maddy Lam, arranged by Fred Punahoa, learned from Led Kaapana).
- Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst - from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
- Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST
- Bouquet 1(More Than You Know) â€“ from SPRING CAROUSELâ€“A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT
- Pixie #13 in C (Spring & Gobajie â€“ A Foggy Day (inspired by James Booker) - from SPRING CAROUSELâ€“A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT
- Harmonica: Nancyâ€™s Waltz (by Chris Romaine)
- Thanksgiving - from DECEMBER.
- Building the Snowman/ The Snowmanâ€™s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) - from FOREST
- Urban Lullaby in C
- Encore- guitar piece: traditional Appalachian fiddle tune (s) on guitar: Lincoln/ Old Mother Flannigan