1. New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain â€“ from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) - from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 2.
4. Woods â€“ from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas â€œFatsâ€ Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Opihi Moemoe (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece by Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Muted Ballad in F.
4. Pixie (by James Booker) - from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS-A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT.
5. Harmonica medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes: Dry and Dusty / The Ways of World / Ruby With the Eyes That Sparkle / Rattler Treed a Possum Dubuque.
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel- from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm â€“ from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune): Dill Pickle Rag (by Charles L. Johnson).