(songs by George Winston except where noted)
- First Set:
2. Rain – from George’s album WINTER INTO SPRING. – look up Steve Reich.
3. You’re a Good Sport Charlie Brown / You’re In Love Charlie Brown/ Kolina’s 3/4 Blues (the first 2 songs are by Vince Guaraldi – the first and third songs are from George’s future album COUNT THE WAYS-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 3, and the second song is from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY: THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1 – go to http://anatomyofvinceguaraldi.com/ for information on the future Vince Guaraldi documentary THE ANATOMY OF VINCE GUARALDI.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
6. Tipitina [in F] (by Professor Longhair) - see the Professor Longhair documentary FESS UP
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from Summer. – look up THE THREE BILY GOATS GRUFF/ THE THREE LITTLE PIGS.
2. The Twisting of the Hayrope ( Casadh An tSÚgáin ) (traditional Celtic, learned from Patrick Ball, and the Bothy Band) – from MONTANA – A LOVE STORY
3. Muted Dream – from RESTLESS WIND.
4. Pixie (by James Booker III) / Tipitina (by Professor Longhair & based on the slow James Booker III version) – the first song is from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS: A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT. – see the James Booker documentary BAYOU MAHARAJAH, and the Professor Longhair documentary FESS UP, and look up Henry Butler.
5. The Gentle Rain (by Luiz Bonfa)
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER
7. Riders on the Storm (by the Doors)– from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY: THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
8. Bon Voyage (by Vince Guaraldi) –from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY: THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI.