1. Dr. Professor Holly - inspired by Professor Longhair, James Booker III , and Buddy Holly) - see the Professor Longhair documentary FESS UP, and see James Booker documentary BAYOU MAHARAJAH.
2. Rain – from WINTER INTO SPRING – look up Steve Reich..
3. You’re a Good Sport Charlie Brown / You’re In Love Charlie Brown/ Kolina’s 3/4 Blues (the first 2 songs are by Vince Guaraldi – the first and third songs are from George’s future album THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 3, and the second song is from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY: THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1 – go to http://anatomyofvinceguaraldi.com/ for information on the future Vince Guaraldi documentary THE ANATOMY OF VINCE GUARALDI.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from Summer. – look up THE THREE BILY GOATS GRUFF/ THE THREE LITTLE PIGS.
2. The Gentle Rain (by Luiz Bonfa)
3. Muted Dream – from RESTLESS WIND.
4. Pixie (by James Booker III) / Tipitina (by Professor Longhair & based on the slow James Booker III version) – the first song is from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS: A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT. – see the James Booker documentary BAYOU MAHARAJAH, and the Professor Longhair documentary FESS UP, and look up Henry Butler.
5. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER
6. Riders on the Storm (by the Doors)– from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY: THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
7. Bon Voyage (by Vince Guaraldi) –from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY: THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1