1. Dr. Professor Holly (inspired by Professor Longhair and Buddy Holly).
2. Rain – from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) – from George’s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Maui Serenade (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley learned from Slack Key guitarist Abraham Konanui) - includes the songs Slack Key # 1 (traditional)/ Slack Key # 2 (traditional)/ Aloha Ia No O Maui (by Alice Johnson), Salomila (traditional)/ Papalina Lahi Lahi (traditional or Alice Johnson & Johnny Noble).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
2. The Twisting of the Hayrope ( Casadh An tSÚgáin ) (traditional Celtic, learned from Patrick Ball, and the Bothy Band) – from MONTANA – A LOVE STORY
3. A Change is Gonna Come (by Sam Cooke) - from RESTLESS WIND.
4. Roadhouse Blues (by the Doors), including the songs Route 66 Theme (by Nelson Riddle), and Angel (by Wes Montgomery) – from the future album NO CLOCKS-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS, Vol 2.
5. Harmonica piece: medley of traditional Irish tunes: Derentwater’s Farewell/ Shrimp Tails Up the Water - from Harmonica Solos
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER
7. Cast Your Fate to the Wind (by Vince Guaraldi, 1962) – from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI.
8. Encore – guitar piece: Sandy River Belle (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar)