1. Dr. Professor Holly (inspired by Professor Longhair and Buddy Holly).
2. Rain – from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. Air Music/ Caitlin’s 3/4 Blues/ Rain Rain Go Away (the first and third songs are by Vince Guaraldi) – the first and third songs are from George’s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Maui Serenade (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley learned from Slack Key guitarist Abraham Konanui) - includes the songs Slack Key # 1 (traditional)/ Slack Key # 2 (traditional)/ Aloha Ia No O Maui (by Alice Johnson), Salomila (traditional)/ Papalina Lahi Lahi (traditional or Alice Johnson & Johnny Noble).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
2. The Twisting of the Hayrope ( Casadh An tSÚgáin ) (traditional Celtic) – from MONTANA – A LOVE STORY
3. A Change is Gonna Come (by Sam Cooke) – from RESTLESS WIND
4. Roadhouse Blues (by the Doors), including the song Route 66 Theme (by Nelson Riddle) – from the future album NO CLOCKS-THEMUSIC OF THE DOORS, Vol. 2.
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Cast Your Fate to the Wind (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI.
8. Encore: guitar piece: Sandy River Belle (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar)