1.Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving/ Mika’s 3/4 Blues –(first song by Vince Guaraldi) – the first song is from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
3. Time For Love/ Be My Valentine Charlie Brown/ Love Will Come (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
5. Dog & Cat (stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, and Donald Lambert
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley: Kane’s Tune (by George Kuo)/ E Lilue E (by Anton Ka’o’o & learned from Led Kaapana) /Moana Chimes (by M. K. Moke)/ Punalu’u (by George Kipoa & learned from George and Tina Kaapana)/ Kane’s Tune (by George Kuo).
2. Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST.
3. More Than You Know (Bouquet 1) – from SPRING CAROUSEL–A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
4. Pixie #13 in C (Gobajie – A Foggy Day) [inspired by James Booker] -rom SPRING CAROUSEL–A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
5. Harmonica piece: Kai Forest 2
6. Thanksgiving – from DECEMBER.
7. Building the Snowman/ The Snowman’s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) – from FOREST.
8. Moonlight Drive (by the Doors)
9. Encore: guitar piece: Old Chattanooga (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar)