1. Baby Let Me Hold Your Hand (by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain – from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3.Muted Dream (Bouquet 4) - from SPRING CAROUSEL–A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
4. Blues Minuet (by James Booker)/ Last Date (by Floyd Cramer).
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin.
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm (by the Doors)– from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar - Sandy River Belle.