1. New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain – from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Maui Serenade (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley learned from Slack Key guitarist Abraham Konanui) - includes the songs Slack Key # 1 (traditional)/ Slack Key # 2 (traditional)/ Aloha Ia No O Maui (by Alice Johnson), Salomila (traditional)/ Papalina Lahi Lahi (traditional or Alice Johnson & Johnny Noble).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Soft Muted Dream (Bouquet 4) - from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS-A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT.
4. Blues Minuet (by James Booker)/ Last Date (by Floyd Cramer).
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin.
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm – from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: Marching Jaybirds (learned from Lacey Phillips).