1. In the Night [aka In the Wee Wee Hours] (by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain – from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Opihi Moemoe (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece by Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Urban Lullaby in E Flat #1.
4. Blues Minuet (by James Booker)/ Last Date (by Floyd Cramer).
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin.
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm – from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: Clinch River Belle.