1. New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain – from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, Vol 2.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Opihi Moemoe (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece by Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Soft Muted Dream (Bouquet 4) - from SPRING CAROUSEL–A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
4. Blues Minuet (by James Booker)/ Last Date (by Floyd Cramer).
5. Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin.
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm – from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: Appalachian fiddle tune on guitar: Sandy River Belle.