1. Skating/ Anna’s 3/4 Blues – (first song by Vince Guaraldi) - the first song is from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
3. Time For Love/ Be My Valentine Charlie Brown/ Love Will Come (by Vince Guaraldi) – from George’s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 2.
5. Funeral March of a Marionette [aka the Alfred Hitchcock Theme] (by Charles Gounod, 1872)/ Dog & Cat (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, and Donald Lambert).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Kuuipo Ona Ona (by Maddy Lam, arranged by Fred Punahoa, learned from Led Kaapana).
2. Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST.
3. Temperance Reel (traditional Appalachian, learned from Curt Bouterse).
4. The Masked Marvel (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
5. Harmonica piece (medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes) - Piney Woods/ Lost Indian (fiddler Ed Haley’s version).
6. Thanksgiving – from DECEMBER.
7. Building the Snowman/ The Snowman’s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) – from FOREST.
8. Urban Lullaby in C.
9. Encore - guitar piece: medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes: Lincoln/ Old Mother Flannigan.