1. Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving/ Mika’s 3/4 Blues –(first song by Vince Guaraldi) – the first song is from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
3. Time For Love/ Be My Valentine Charlie Brown/ Love Will Come (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 2.
5. Funeral March of a Marionette [aka the Alfred Hitchcock Theme] (by Charles Gounod, 1872)/ Dog & Cat (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, and Donald Lambert).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley: Kane’s Tune (by George Kuo)/ E Lilue E (by Anton Ka’o’o & learned from Led Kaapana) / Radio Hula (learned from Led Kaapana, arranged by Fred Punahoa) /Moana Chimes (by M. K. Moke)/ Punalu’u (by George Kipoa & learned from George and Tina Kaapana)/ Kane’s Tune (by George Kuo).
2. Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST.
4. The Masked Marvel (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
5. Harmonica piece: Nancy’s Waltz (by Chris Romaine).
6. Thanksgiving – from DECEMBER.
7. Building the Snowman/ The Snowman’s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) – from FOREST.
8. Urban Lullaby in C.
Encore - guitar piece: medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes: Lincoln/ Old Mother Flannigan.