1. Skating/ Anna’s 3/4 Blues – (first song by Vince Guaraldi) - the first song is from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
2. Colors/ Tamarac Pines – from George’s albums AUTUMN and FOREST.
3. Time For Love/ Be My Valentine Charlie Brown/ Love Will Come (by Vince Guaraldi) – from George’s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 2.
4. Moon/ Lights in the Sky – from AUTUMN and FOREST.
5. Traveling Light/ Chase (the second piece is a stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley: Kane’s Tune (by George Kuo)/E Lilue E (by Anton Ka’o’o & learned from Led Kaapana) /Moana Chimes (by M. K. Moke)/Punalu’u (by George Kipoa & learned from George and Tina Kaapana)/Kane’s Tune (by George Kuo).
1. Prelude/ Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst – from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
2. Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST.
3. Temperance Reel (traditional Appalachian, learned from Curt Bouterse).
4. The Masked Marvel (by Vince Guaraldi) – from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol. 1.
5. Harmonica piece: Nancy’s Waltz (by Chris Romaine).
6. Thanksgiving – from DECEMBER.
7. Building the Snowman/ The Snowman’s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) – from FOREST.
8. Urban Lullaby in C.
Encore - guitar piece: Beloved Lullaby.