1. Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving/ Mika’s 3/4 Blues –(first song by Vince Guaraldi) – the first song is from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
2. Colors/ Tamarac Pines – from George’s albums AUTUMN and FOREST.
3. Linus & Lucy/ Waiting for the Great Pumpkin (aka Graveyard Theme)/ The Great Pumpkin Waltz (by Vince Guaraldi) - the first and third songs are from George’s album LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1, and BAY OF GOLD-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 3, and LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI-Vol 2.
4. Moon/ Lights in the Sky – from AUTUMN and FOREST.
5. Funeral March of a Marionette [aka the Alfred Hitchcock Theme] (by Charles Gounod, 1872)/ Dog & Cat (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, and Donald Lambert).
6. Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Kuuipo Ona Ona (by Maddy Lam, arranged by Fred Punahoa, learned from Led Kaapana).
1. Prelude/ Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst – from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
2. Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST.
3. More Than You Know (Bouquet 1) – from SPRING CAROUSEL – A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
4. Pixie #13 in C (Spring & Gobajie – A Foggy Day) [inspired by James Booker] - from SPRING CAROUSEL – A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
5. Harmonica piece: Nancy’s Waltz (by Chris Romaine).
6. Thanksgiving – from DECEMBER.
7. Building the Snowman/ The Snowman’s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) – from FOREST.
8. Love Hides (by the Doors).
Encore - traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes on guitar: Lincoln/ Old Mother Flannigan