APR 26 2016 Green Bay, WI
- New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair)
- Rain - from George's album WINTER INTO SPRING
- It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock from George’s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 2
- Woods - from AUTUMN
- Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson)
Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan)
- Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER
- Bouquet 4 (Dream 1) [Muted Ballad in F] - from SPRING CAROUSEL–A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT.
- Pixie (by James Booker) /Tipitina (by Professor Longhair & based on the slow James Booker version) - first song from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS - A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT
- Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardoin
- Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
- Riders on the Storm - from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY - THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS
- Encore: guitar piece: traditional Appalachian fiddle tune: Sandy River Belle