FEB 21 2016 The Woodlands
- In the Night [aka In the Wee Wee Hours] (by Professor Longhair)
- Rain - from George's album WINTER INTO SPRING
- It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) - from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 2
- Woods - from AUTUMN
- Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown)
Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan)
- Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER
- Urban Lullaby in E Flat #1
- Blues Minuet (by James Booker)/ Harlem Nocturne (by Earle Hagen and Dick Rogers, 1939).
- Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardroin
- Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
- Riders on the Storm - from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY - THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS
- Encore: guitar piece: Dill Pickle Rag (by Charles L. Johnson, 1906).