The Foundry (formerly the Melting Pot)
NOV 15 2015 Athens, GA
- New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair).
- Rain - from George's album WINTER INTO SPRING
- Air Music/ Caitlin’s 3/4 Blues/ Rain Rain Go Away (first and third songs by Vince Guaraldi) – the first and third songs are from George’s album LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 2.
- Woods - from AUTUMN
- Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
- Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan)
- Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER
- Urban Lullaby in E Flat #1
- Pixie (by James Booker) - from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS-A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT.
- Harmonica piece: Lament for Cajun Accordionist Amede Ardroin
- Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
- Riders on the Storm - from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY - THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS
- Encore: guitar piece: The Rose of Gilroy (by John Hartford).