OCT 21 2015 Ogunquit, ME
- New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (by Professor Longhair).
- Rain - from George's album WINTER INTO SPRING
- It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) from George's albumLOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 2.
- Woods - from AUTUMN
- Cat & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
- Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Sassy (Traditional Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece, learned from Leonard Kwan)
- Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER
- Bouquet 4 (Dream 1) [Muted Ballad in F] - from SPRING CAROUSEL – A CANCER RESEARCH BENEFIT
- Blues Minuet (by James Booker)/ Until the Real Thing Comes Along (by Alberta Nichols)/ Ms. Mystery #10 in E
- Harmonica piece: Missing Waltz
- Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel - from DECEMBER.
- Riders on the Storm - from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY - THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS
- Encore: guitar piece: The Rose of Gilroy (by John Hartford).