1. New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain – from George’s album WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. Linus and Lucy/ You’re In Love Charlie Brown/ This Here (by Vince Guaraldi, including the song This Here, by Bobby Timmons) - from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 1.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Cat and Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson).
6. Opihi Moemoe (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece by Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Muted Ballad in F.
4. Pixie (by James Booker) - from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS-A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT.
5. Harmonica medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes: Dry and Dusty / The Ways of World / Ruby With the Eyes That Sparkle / Rattler Treed a Possum.
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel- from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm – from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune): ----Dill Pickle Rag (by Charles L. Johnson).