1. New Orleans Shall Rise Again #8 in F (inspired by Professor Longhair).
2. Rain – from WINTER INTO SPRING.
3. It Was A Short Summer Charlie Brown/ Woodstock (by Vince Guaraldi) - from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI Vol 2.
4. Woods – from AUTUMN.
5. Elephant & Mouse (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, Earl Hines, and Cleo Brown).
6. Opihi Moemoe (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece by Leonard Kwan).
1. Fragrant Fields (by Art Lande) - from SUMMER.
3. Muted Ballad in F.
4. Pixie (by James Booker) - from GULF COAST BLUES & IMPRESSIONS-A HURRICANE RELIEF BENEFIT.
5. Harmonica medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes: Dry and Dusty / The Ways of World / Ruby With the Eyes That Sparkle / Rattler Treed a Possum.
6. Variations on the Kanon by Pachelbel- from DECEMBER.
7. Riders on the Storm – from NIGHT DIVIDES THE DAY-THE MUSIC OF THE DOORS.
Encore: guitar piece: (traditional Appalachian fiddle tune): Dill Pickle Rag (by Charles L. Johnson).