Crill Hall @The Campus of Point Loma Nazarene University
MAY 17 2014 San Diego, CA
- Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving/ Mika’s 3/4 Blues - (first song by Vince Guaraldi) from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 1.
- Colors/ Tamarac Pines - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Time For Love/ Be My Valentine Charlie Brown/ Love Will Come (by Vince Guaraldi) - from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 2.
- Moon/ Lights in the Sky - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Dog & Cat (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller, Teddy Wilson, and Donald Lambert).
- Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece: Kuuipo Ona Ona (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar piece by Maddy Lam, arranged by Fred Punahoa, learned from Led Kaapana).
- Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst - from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
- Returning/ The Cradle (second song by Larry Young) - from FOREST
- Pixie #12 in C (inspired by James Booker).
- Harmonica medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes – Piney Woods/ Lost Indian (fiddler Ed Haley’s version).
- Thanksgiving - from DECEMBER.
- Building the Snowman/ The Snowman’s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) - from FOREST
- Love Hides (by the Doors).
- Encore- guitar piece: traditional Appalachian fiddle tune: Sandy River Belle