JAN 12 2014 Mill Valley, CA
- Charlie Brown’s Thanksgiving/ Mika’s 3/4 Blues – from George’s album from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 1.
- Colors/ Tamarac Pines - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Time For Love/ Be My Valentine Charlie Brown/ Love Will Come (by Vince Guaraldi) - from George’s album from LOVE WILL COME- THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI, VOL. 2
- Moon/ Lights in the Sky - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Chase (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
- Maui Serenade (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley learned from Slack Key guitarist Abraham Konanui) - includes the songs Slack Key # 1 (traditional)/ Slack Key # 2 (traditional)/ Aloha Ia No O Maui (by Alice Johnson), Salomila (traditional)/ Papalina Lahi Lahi (traditional or Alice Johnson & Johnny Noble).
- Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst - from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
- Returning/ The Cradle (by Larry Young) - from FOREST
- Pixie #12 in C [Gobajie] (inspired by James Booker).
- Harmonica medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes) - Piney Woods/ Lost Indian (fiddler Ed Haley’s version).
- Thanksgiving - from DECEMBER.
- Building the Snowman/ The Snowman’s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) - from FOREST
- Urban Lullaby in C #2
- Encore- traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes on guitar: Lincoln/ Old Mother Flannigan.