Vilar Performing Arts Center
DEC 26 2013 Beaver Creek, CO
- Skating (Vince Guaraldi Medley) – from George’s album from LINUS AND LUCY-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 1.
- Colors/ Tamarac Pines - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Linus & Lucy/ Halloween (Graveyard Theme)/ The Great Pumpkin Waltz (by Vince Guaraldi) - from LOVE WILL COME-THE MUSIC OF VINCE GUARALDI - Vol 2.
- Moon/ Lights in the Sky - from AUTUMN and FOREST
- Chase (Stride piano piece inspired by Thomas “Fats” Waller & Teddy Wilson).
- Maui Serenade (Hawaiian Slack Key guitar medley learned from Slack Key guitarist Abraham Konanui) - includes the songs Slack Key # 1 (traditional)/ Slack Key # 2 (traditional)/ Aloha Ia No O Maui (by Alice Johnson), Salomila (traditional)/ Papalina Lahi Lahi (traditional or Alice Johnson & Johnny Noble).
- Carol of the Bells/ Cloudburst - from DECEMBER and PLAINS.
- Returning/ The Cradle (by Larry Young) - from FOREST
- Pixie #12 in C [Gobajie] (inspired by James Booker).
- Harmonica medley of traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes) - Piney Woods/ Lost Indian (fiddler Ed Haley’s version).
- Thanksgiving - from DECEMBER.
- Building the Snowman/ The Snowman’s Music Box Dance (Medley from THE SNOWMAN by Howard Blake) - from FOREST
- Silent Night (arranged by Joseph Byrd & George Winston)
- Encore- traditional Appalachian fiddle tunes on guitar: Lincoln/ Old Mother Flannigan.